Pret: 31.320 RON - 12 rate a 2.610 RON fiecare
28.490 RON plata integrala
Highlights & Advantages
- Internal UV disinfection system
- Familiar, easy and hygienic handling
- Easy integration into your workflow
- Image read out time 5-8 seconds
- Patented iDOT™ System
KaVo Scan eXam - Accurate and consistent diagnostic results
The Scan eXam™ imaging plate system consistently provides images with high details and excellent contrast. The wide dynamic range associated with the imaging plate ensures that the best possible diagnostic representation is achieved every time.
With its fast image processing, the system adapts really well to an efficient practice workflow. The KaVo Scan eXam™ scanner comes with imaging software specifically developed for demanding use at practices.
Efficient imaging tools enable professional image optimisation, while the excellent interoperability supports connections with other software applications or a DICOM environment.
KaVo Scan eXam - UV disinfection system
The Scan eXam™ system introduces a smart and automated internal ultraviolet (UV) disinfection feature that inactivates viruses and bacteria on the plate transport mechanism. There is no need to disassemble and clean the unit regularly.
UV radiation is known to eliminate at least 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, providing for example germicidal safety against:
- Hepatitis A/B/C
- Corynebacterium diphteriae
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Scan eXam - Excellent results extremely fast
- The Scan eXam™ device sets the standard in terms of image availability. The entire process from reading to erasing is quick enough to ensure a rapid workflow with no waiting time, even when several plates are being fed in. Imaging plates provide you with superior image quality and support a wide range of applications.
- The wide dynamic range of the plate compensates over- or underexposure, which really helps pick out diagnostic information. The system is compatible with both AC and DC X-ray tubes and delivers excellent clinical imaging results of consistent quality.
Easy integration - KaVo Scan eXam
- The Scan eXam™ imaging plate system is highly compact and can be installed on or under a desk or in a cabinet — or even mounted on a wall.
- One Scan eXam™ device can be easily shared by up to 8 operatories over a local network.
KaVo Scan eXam - As easy to position as film
- The Scan eXam™ scanner wakes up from stand-by mode and can be operated without touching the system. This workflow with single use hygiene accessories provides safe operation with minimised risk of cross-contamination.
- Additionally the Scan eXam™ imaging plate system has an integrated, automatic UV cleaning system (patented) to maximise safety for the user and patients. There is no need to disassemble and clean the unit regularly.
Scratch-resistant imaging plates
- The Scan eXam™ device uses the very latest imaging plate technology. The imaging plates have a highly scratch-resistant surface, ensuring high-quality diagnostic results with every use over a long period of time.
- Patented iDOT™ system
- Check the quality of your imaging plates with the unique iDOT™ marking system. iDOT™ marking can be seen on each image taken, making it possible to identify plates where quality is declining. Damaged plates can be replaced immediately.
Reuseable imaging plate
(Photo Stimulable Phosphor plate)
30 μm (Super resolution)
60 μm (High resolution)
17 line pairs / mm
Image bit depth
5 - 8.8 seconds
Standard network connection
(Ethernet RJ45), DHCP
Dimensions (H x W x D)
196 mm x 215 mm x 382 mm
(7.7 x 8.5 x 15 inches)
10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)
100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Less than 1.3 A
+10°C – +40°C, 30 – 90 RH%, 700 – 1060 hPa
Descarca pliantul aici.